1. Who can apply for the Laura Ashley Interior Design Program?
The program is for qualified interior design and architect firms or individuals residing in the United States.
2. Can design and architect students apply for the program?
No, the discount program is only for established interior designers and architects.
3. Is the discount valid at retail stores or www.LauraAshley.com ?
No, participants can only use the discount for fabric and wall covering products sold via www.LauraAshleyUSA.com.
4. Is the discount valid on all products sold via www.LauraAshleyUSA.com?
No, the discount is for full price fabric and wall covering only.
5. Can the discount be used to purchase items on sale?
No, the Laura Ashley Interior Design Program allows 20% off full price fabric and wall covering items only.
6. Can product purchased through the Laura Ashley Interior Design Program be resold?
All items ordered via the Laura Ashley website must be purchased for the sole purpose of conducting business with an individual client, and cannot be sold to the general public through retail stores, internet, printed materials or by any other means.
7. Can I transfer my discount to someone else?
The discount is for authorized professional interior designers. Only participants who have applied and have received approval for the program will be allowed to purchase products at the discounted rate.
8. How do I place an order?
All available items are listed on www.LauraAshleyUSA.com. To place an order, call 1-855-396-6100.
9. How do I pay for my order?
Orders can be paid for by Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover Card or Pay Pal.
10. What is your return policy?
See full details under the general returns policy section of this website.
11. What are the operating hours?
Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. All items ordered after 2:00 p.m. EST will be shipped the next business day.