lauraashleyusa.com Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.lauraashleyusa.com
www.lauraashleyusa.com is owned and operated by Laura Ashley, Inc. The company’s mailing address is 7000 Regent Parkway, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29715.
All users of this website agree that their access to and use of this website are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this notice and that any such access or use is undertaken at the user's own risk. These terms and conditions further are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be reflected on the Terms and Conditions page of the lauraashleyusa.com website. These terms and conditions only apply if you are dealing with Laura Ashley, Inc. as a consumer.
Permitted Use of Content
Users are not permitted to reproduce, distribute or modify the information or materials located on this website in any way without prior written permission by Laura Ashley, Inc.
Ordering & Use of Website
- All orders and related services that you place on this website are subject to these Terms and Conditions. Your order becomes binding, once we have accepted and processed it. It is your responsibility to check that all details of your order, such as specifications, measurements, dimensions, product features, access, and delivery are correct and suitable to your requirements prior to placing your order.
- Please follow the onscreen instructions taking you through the process of placing an order on the website. You place the order for your products by indicating the specific quantity amount per item, and then press the “Checkout” button on the “Shopping Cart” page. You must complete the shipping and payment processing information on the “Checkout” screen; and then press the “Place Order” button on this page to submit your order. In doing so you offer to buy the goods at the prices indicated, as well as any applicable taxes and delivery charges.
- An order acknowledgement email will be sent to you detailing the products you have ordered, once your payment has been authorized. After the payment has been authorized, your order becomes binding, subject to your rights of cancellation.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may suspend or refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
- To be eligible to purchase products on the website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website under the laws of the United States, you must register by providing your real name, phone number, email address, payment details and other requested information. You must provide a valid delivery address in the United States of America (48 contiguous states only). Please note that hotels and temporary accommodation addresses are not acceptable. Please see shipping section for full details and shipping exceptions to P.O. Boxes, Hawaii and Alaska.
- Please note that any order placed from any country outside the United States of America is not valid.
Returns, Exchanges, & Cancellations
You may exchange or return most merchandise for a full refund, less shipping charges, based on the original form of payment, unused and in the original packaging within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
We do not refund return shipping charges, unless the error is made by lauraashley-usa.com or the merchandise is defective. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the returned items. Please note that returned shipping charges will be credited against your refund amount.
Defective merchandise may be exchanged or returned for full refund based on the original form of payment within 90 days of receipt of delivery.
Returning Items Purchased
Lauraashleyusa.com can only accept return merchandise that has been purchased from lauraashleyusa.com. Merchandise purchased from other Internet sites, stores or anywhere else cannot be returned to lauraashleyusa.com. Merchandise not purchased from lauraashleyusa.com will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender, at the sender’s cost. We will not be responsible for any items not purchased from lauraashleyusa.com that are returned to us.
To return merchandise purchased from other sites or stores, please contact the retailer in which you bought the item(s) for full details about a return.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with a return, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at our toll free number: 1-855-396-61001-855-396-6100 Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. through 4:30p.m. EST.
Return and Exchange Instructions
- When you are making either a return or exchange request, please contact Customer Service by email at email@example.com or at our toll free number 1-855-396-61001-855-396-6100 for processing. The Customer Service hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. EST.
- Customer Service must be contacted within 30 days of receipt of your delivery, in order to request a refund.
- When making a return or exchange request, Customer Service will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code. Additionally, a return FedEx pre-addressed shipping label will be provided to you. Once the request is completely processed, we will email or mail you the full details.
- Please send merchandise back to Laura Ashley with proof of purchase (such as the receipt), unused, with the return authorization code, and in the original packaging within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- You must deliver the returned package to FedEx or FedEx drop off location. Laura Ashley, Inc. is not responsible for arranging product to be picked up and returned for processing.
- We will process your return or exchange within 7 days of receipt, though it will take longer to appear on your statement. After your return or exchange is accepted we will notify you by email and refund your original form of payment less shipping cost. Products that are sent to us for return or exchange will remain your responsibility until we receive them.
- For hygiene reasons, pillows, duvets and bed sheets cannot be returned or exchanged, once the protective seal has been opened; unless confirmed as defective.
- Fabric cannot be returned or cancelled, unless confirmed as defective by Laura Ashley, Inc.
- When requesting a cancellation, please immediately contact Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our toll free number 1-855-396-61001-855-396-6100 for processing. The customer service hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. EST.
- In order for a cancellation to be processed, you must request the transaction be cancelled before it has been shipped. Once an order is shipped, you will have to request a return. Please see the returns instructions.
Defect and Damage
Once delivered, it is your responsibility to inspect and report to customer service any visible damage/defect to the products. All visible damages should be reported within three days of delivery. If you believe our products are of an unsatisfactory quality, please contact customer service to process a return.
Our products are designed for domestic use only. Products sold through this website are intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use of our customers and potential customers. Our products are not being offered for re-sale by purchasers thereof.
Product Descriptions, Features, & Specifications
Every effort is taken to ensure that the products supplied correspond as closely as possible to the samples in our Website, but they may vary due to unique and characteristic variations of natural materials. We are not responsible for any such variations, which add to the unique quality of the product, including but not limited to the following:
Payment, Prices, & Tax Policies
Prices displayed on this website are quoted in U.S. currency and are valid and effective only in the United States. The prices displayed on the website are subject to change at any time with or without notice. Always review pricing at the time of checkout. Your placement of an order through this Website constitutes your offer to purchase the items selected by you. We may accept or reject your offer, and your offer is not accepted by Laura Ashley until we fully process it.
- Prices exclude tax and delivery charges.
- All prices are correct at time of entering, but may change due to administrative/human errors or circumstances beyond our control; including any variations to the rate of tax.
- www.lauraashleyusa.com is a USA website and we only accept US dollars ($) on all transactions made.
- You may pay using your American Express, Diner’s Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa card or PayPal.
- You confirm that the credit, debit card that is being used is yours.
- All credit/debit card transactions are subject to validation checks by the card issuer. If the card issuer refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorize payment to us; we will not be liable for any delay and non-delivery of products to you.
In some States we are required by law to collect sales taxes on shipments to those states where delivery is made. The tax rate applied to your order will generally be combined state and local rates for the address to where your order was shipped. Therefore, the sales tax rate applied to your order may be different for an order shipped to your home address than it is for an order for the very same items shipped to your work address.
- Laura Ashley, Inc. partners with shipping industry leader FedEx for merchandise delivery. You have options when it comes to shipping methods offered on some lauraashleyusa.com products. We offer four levels of service: a). Ground Shipping b). SmartPost c). 2nd Day Shipping, and d). Overnight Shipping. All shipping charges will be calculated according to FedEx pricing structure on the weight and size of the package. Depending on the destination of the package(s), a customer can expect to receive a standard ground shipping order within 1-7 business days from the ship date. A customer can expect to receive SmartPost shipping orders within 3-10 business days from the ship date. Service days for SmartPost are Monday through Saturday. A business day for Ground, 2nd Day, and Overnight is considered any day other than Saturday, Sunday, a holiday or other business closing days. We deliver Ground, 2nd Day, and Overnight packages to addresses within the Unites States of America (48 contiguous states) only. SmartPost items can be delivered to addresses within the United States (50 states, District of Columbia, Military addresses, and P.O. Boxes).
- It is your responsibility to provide an accurate, secure delivery address.
- Please note that hotels and temporary accommodation addresses are not acceptable for shipping merchandise.
- SmartPost can ship merchandise up to 70lbs.
For your convenience, shipping charges will appear at check out in the box marked “shipping charges.” Please note there are no residential or Saturday delivery surcharges for items shipped via SmartPost.
Standard Shipping Services
FedEx Ground (Home Delivery) – Delivery in 1-10 business days based on the distance to your destination. Delivery is between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday throughout all 48 contiguous states.
Fedex SmartPost – Delivery in 3-10 business days based on the distance to your destination. Service days are Monday through Saturday throughout all 50 states, District of Columbia, Military address, and P.O. Boxes.
2nd Day – Second business day delivery is available to most areas by 7:00 p.m. throughout all 48 contiguous states.
Standard Overnight – Delivery is by 3:00 p.m. to most areas and by 4:30 p.m. to some rural areas, throughout all 48 contiguous states.
We are only able to accommodate one “Ship-to” address per order. If you would like to send multiple items to multiple addresses, please complete a separate order per “Ship-To” address.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was uploaded onto the website system. Although we aim to keep our website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on the website at a particular time may not always reflect current offerings exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with our ordering policy. Please note that in the event that an error is identified, non-acceptance of an order by us may occur, subject to your statutory rights.
Unless specifically provided, we make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our website or which may link to our website. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. Concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator.
Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on this website without prior written permission by Laura Ashley, Inc. is prohibited. Any permitted links to this website must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Intellectual Property and Submissions
You recognize and agree that all copyright, database rights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and/or content of this website is owned by Laura Ashley, Inc. or our licensees and shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors as expressly authorized by us or our licensees.
Any materials, inventions, development, improvements, methods, know-how, ideas, concepts suggestions, compositions, designs, patterns, and techniques transmitted to this website can be used by Laura Ashley, Inc. without approval or compensation to you. Please do not submit any items to this site that require compensation or that you consider confidential.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
Liability & Warranty, Risk & Title
Liability & Warranty
- We shall not be liable for any economic losses (including without limitation loss of profits, revenue, business, contracts, time, data or anticipated savings) nor for any loss of goodwill or reputation nor for any indirect loss whether arising in contract or tort (including negligence) or pre-contractual or other representations (except for fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation) or otherwise even if advised of the probability of such damage or where it was foreseeable. Except in the event of death or personal injury, in no event shall our liability under these terms and conditions exceed the amount paid or payable by you for the products or goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your rights of cancellation.
- We shall take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, except where we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you.
- Laura Ashley, Inc. does not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of, access to, or use of any features or content.
Risk & Title
All title, ownership and risk to the ordered products will pass to you when they have been delivered to you. Once the products have been delivered to you, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for them.
Data Protection and Privacy
- The personal data you submit, and our records of your visits to the website, will be used to monitor and improve our service to you, and for marketing purposes. We may send you brochures, leaflets, and catalogs displaying our products and services, and may telephone you in order to tell you of promotional offers. We may contact you to discuss account details, or for market research.
- We will respect the privacy of your personal data, and will comply with all relevant and current data protection legislation. We will not disclose your personal data to anyone, unless required to do so by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- To proceed with your order, we have to process and store your data, and provide your data to third parties who are directly involved with your order, e.g. our carriers. By placing an order with us, you agree to your data being processed by Laura Ashley, Inc. its agents, and partners.
- If you do not wish to receive information about Laura Ashley products and services, please write to us at Laura Ashley, Inc. 7000 Regent Parkway, Fort Mill, SC 29715 or email us at email@example.com.
Let us explain what kind of cookies we use and why we use them...
Please be assured that none of these cookies store personally identifiable information. We would like to continue to personalise your advertising experience and make it as relevant as possible, however if you do want to opt-out of this then please follow this link opt-out. Please also be aware that if you decide to remove all cookies from your computer we will no longer know that you have opted out and therefore it is possible you will receive Laura Ashley advertising after their deletion.
You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation.
If any provision contained in these terms and conditions is considered by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other terms and conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for products to any third party without our written consent. We reserve the right to transfer, assign, novate or subcontract any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party.
A failure by us to exercise or enforce any right conferred upon us by these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any subsequent time or times.
Jurisdiction and Law
The laws in South Carolina govern these conditions and all disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Carolina in the United States of America.
Our Right to Refuse
Our employees have a right to work in a non-threatening environment, at all times. We reserve the right to refuse sale of any products, services and/or contact with any individual or company whom displays threatening or otherwise offensive behavior towards our staff.
Laura Ashley Interior Design Program
The Laura Ashley Interior Design Program (the “IDP”) is owned and operated by Laura Ashley, Inc. (the “Company”). The Company’s mailing address is 7000 Regent Parkway, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29715. All discounts offered through this program are available only via www.lauraashleyusa.com or by telephone order as described below.
All participants in the IDP agree that their access to and use of the 20% discount off full retail price of Laura Ashley fabric and wall covering merchandise (“IDP Discount”) is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. The terms and conditions set forth herein, including the amount of the IDP Discount, are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Any such changes may be reflected on the Terms and Conditions page of the lauraashleyusa.com/trade section of website, which is incorporated by this reference into these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and those appearing on the website, these Terms and Conditions shall control. These terms and conditions only apply if you are dealing with the Company, as an interior design trade professional.
Use of Laura Ashely Interior Design Discount
- The IDP allows approved interior design trade professionals to take advantage of the IDP Discount when ordering via www.laurashleyusa.com or by telephone as set forth below.
- The IDP discount is not available if orders are placed via www.lauraashley.com, nor is it available at any Laura Ashley retail store.
- All participants inf the IDP must receive authorization in writing and an account number from the Company representative in order to receive the IDP discount.
- An individual participant identification number will be issued to all approved designers. Only approved individual _professional designers are allowed to order product using the IDP Discount.
- Once approval has been provided, interior design trade professionals can immediately submit orders via telephone at 855-396-6100 or via www.lauraashleyusa.com.
- The account number must be submitted with all orders in order to receive the IDP Discount for fabric and wall covering.
- The IDP Discount privilege is non-transferrable to clients, purchasing agents or any third party.
- Sales made pursuant to the IDP are not state sales tax exempt and when required, the Company will charge sales tax.
- All payments are due at the time of order entry.
- By participating in the IDP, you agree that you will purchase Laura Ashley merchandise for the sole purpose of conducting business with an individual client, and that you will not resell such merchandise to the general public through retail stores, the internet, printed materials, or any other means.
- Participants are not permitted to reproduce, distribute, or modify the information or materials located on www.lauraashleyusa.com in any way without prior written permission from the Company.
- Participation in the IDP can be denied or terminated at any time, with or without cause, at the discretion of the Company.
- An order becomes binding, once we have accepted it. It is the designer’s responsibility to check that all details of the order, such as specifications, measurements, dimensions, product features, access, and delivery, are correct prior to placing the order.
- Fabric cannot be returned, unless confirmed defective by a Company representative.
- IDP orders may be placed by calling 855-396-6100, between 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 pm EST Monday through Friday. All orders accepted by the Company after 2:00 pm EST will not be shipped until the next business day.
- Unless a designer instructs the Company not to do so, by participating in the IDP a designer authorizes the Company to send the designer promotional and product related information. The Company will not share with a third party a designer’s name or any other information regarding the designer.
- Participation in the IDP does not grant the designer a license or permission to use any of the Company’s intellectual property to promote their own design services, nor shall the designer advertise, market, or publicize the designer’s participation in IDP without the prior express written permission of the Company.
- The IDP is a discount program offered by the Company, and participation in the IDP does not create any joint venture, partnership, or other relationship between the Company and any designers participating in the IDP.
For Returns, Exchanges, Requests, Cancellations, Prices, Payments, Tax Policies, Submissions, Indemnity, Liability and Warranty, Data Protection and Privacy, and Shipping, please review the general Laura Ashley Inc. terms and conditions above.
Amendments to Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such amendments will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use the website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.