Laura Ashley, Inc. partners with shipping industry leader FedEx for merchandise delivery. You have options when it comes to shipping methods offered on some lauraashleyusa.com products. We offer five levels of service:
- Ground (Home Delivery) Shipping
- 2nd Day Shipping
- Express Saver
- Overnight Shipping
All shipping charges will be calculated according to the FedEx pricing structure on the weight and size of the package.
Depending on the destination of the package(s), a customer can expect to receive their order within 1-7 business days from the ship date. Please see specific details per service below. It is your responsibility to provide an accurate, secure delivery address.
Please note that hotels and temporary accommodation addresses are not acceptable for shipping merchandise. SmartPost can ship merchandise up to 70 lbs.
Standard Shipping Services
- FedEx Ground (Home Delivery) — Delivery in 1-5 business days based on the distance to your destination within 48 contiguous states. Delivery in 3-7 business days for Alaska and Hawaii. Delivery is between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday throughout all 50 states.
- Fedex SmartPost — Delivery in 3-10 business days based on the distance to your destination. Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto can take up to 30 days. Service days are Monday through Saturday throughout all 50 states, District of Columbia, Military address, and P.O. Boxes. SmartPost can ship merchandise up to 70lbs.
- Express Saver -- Delivery in 3 business days to businesses by 8:00 p.m. Service days are Monday through Friday throughout all 48 contiguous states.
- 2nd Day — Second business day delivery is available to most areas by 8:00 p.m. throughout all 50 states. Service days are Monday through Friday.
- Standard Overnight — Delivery is by 8:00 p.m. next business day throughout all 48 contiguous states and Alaska. Service days are Monday through Friday.
- FREE Standard Shipping -- is available only May 12-19, 2015 on orders of $99 or more. At checkout you must select the FREE Standard Shipping option at checkout. Orders ship via FedEx SmartPost. See above for delivery details.
A business day is considered any day other than Saturday, Sunday, a holiday or other business closing days.
All shipping charges will be calculated according to the FedEx pricing structure on the weight and size of the package. For your convenience, shipping charges will appear at check out in the box marked "shipping charges." Please note there are no residential or Saturday delivery surcharges for items shipped via SmartPost.
We are only able to accommodate one “Ship-to” address per order. If you would like to send multiple items to multiple addresses, please complete a separate order per “Ship-To” address.